it started out with Hot Chocolate.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It takes a very special person to get from hot chocolate to
-a bunny running past my window
-My pancreas screaming at me to chase it
-Chasing the said bunny through the everglades, the evergreen forest, and the valley of the forever 21
-running into the rock of the trumpeting gnomes
-buggudbug the king of the trumpeting gnomes and the bunny combining to become a crimefighting robot from another dimension
-beethoven in a lame Tommy Bahama shirt jumping out of a helicopter,
-me and Beethoven follow the bunny gnome contraption into the oblivion, to stop the international flowing sea creature organization and their nefarious purposes,
-Buggudbug screaming at me that I am a sofa magnet.
And this is when I ran out of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment