On Pokemon

Friday, February 4, 2011

I will be the first to admit that I am addicted to Pokemon. Like a lot. I have played every generation, pretty much every game. And I like them all. Until I saw the Generation 5 pokemon. Apparently, Game Freak said that they are basing this generation in North America. And this generation until you beat the Elite Four, you cannot get Pokemon from any of the other older generations. I like that idea. but look at these Pokemon! After Gen. 2 people said that They ran out of Ideas . And I am finally starting to believe them. Don't get me wrong though, I still will probably play the game, but here is a few examples.
Tepig. the fire pig pokemon. This one is the Charmander equivalent. Seriously? this doesn't even look like a pig, or anything. and what is that ball on the end of it tail? and then it evolves into this.
A chinese looking flaming pig wrestler... seriously.

And then there is Gothielle. What even is that? is it supposed to be some like lost Emo kid that you can catch and make them fight like.. charizard? It looks synthetic. I mean seriously. that is what I Like is some nature in the design.


Now this one is Just sad... Seriously what is that supposed to be? some terminally depressed otter? I mean, it looks like A Bidoof and A Jynx had an illegitimate child, and they named it Oshawatt. Sad. Sad. Sad.
Plus
EQUALS OSHAWATT!!!!!!
(P.S. Jynx is evidence that they ran out of Ideas in Generation one.)

But I have not lost faith in the pokemon brand. mostly due to the next pokemon. Braviary.
So this is one of my favorite pokemon ever.
And yes I will play the games.
If you want to check out the rest of the Generation 5 Pokemon check out this website.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
Joseph Argyle Signing out
P.S. I love water softeners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment